We are now able able to run a mix of indoor (socially distant) and outdoor classes.
Classes are limited (depending on size of venue). Places are available on a first come first served basis. With this in mind, please follow the guidelines below to allow everyone the opportunity to train:
- All classes MUST be booked in advance. Book your place now
- Please don’t book more than 2 sessions in advance
- Please only book if you will definitely come along
- If you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, show symptoms of Covid-19 you MUST cancel. Please see Government guidelines for more details
- If you cancel please give as much notice as possible to allow someone else to take the spot.
Please also be aware of the following guidelines to allows us all to train safely:
- Social distancing rules will apply inside and outside of the venue
- Hand sanitising products will be available – please use them!
- Access to changing/toilet facilities is limited. One one person at a time will be allowed to use these areas
- For outdoor training I would advise tracksuit and comfortable footwear (trainers). I would also bring waterproof jacket. Training will go ahead regardless of weather! If you’re not prepared to train in the rain please don’t book
- We cannot allow spectators at our indoor classes at the moment
- Your booking information will be held and used for any potential track and trace in line with Government guidelines.