In order to comply with current Covid-19 legislation and for your safety we do need to make you aware of some rules that we need you to adhere to.
- Classes are limited (depending on size of venue). Places are available on a first come first served basis. With this in mind please follow the guidelines below to allow everyone the opportunity to train.
- Please don’t book more than 2 sessions in advance.
- Please only book if you will definitely come along.
- If you or anyone you’ve been in contact with show symptoms of Covid-19 you MUST cancel. Please see Government guidelines for more details
- If you cancel please give as much notice as possible to allow someone else to take the spot
- Social distancing rules will apply inside and outside of the venue.
- For outdoor training I would advise tracksuit and comfortable footwear (trainers). I would also bring waterproof jacket. Training will go ahead regardless of weather! If you’re not prepared to train in the rain please don’t book.
- Your booking information will be held and used for any potential track and trace in line with Government guidelines.